Prunedale Improvement Project: June 4 – June 11
• On Tuesday, June 7, PG&E will close Moro Rd at the intersection of Hwy 101 to remove and replace utility poles. This work will take place between the hours of 7 am and 3 pm. Traffic for local residents on Moro Rd. and Oak Estate Dr. will be allowed through, as well as emergency response vehicles.
• PG&E will be relocating an existing gas main on Reese Circle June 6 – June 9, this will result in single lane closures from 8 am – 5 pm on Reese Circle near 101 and Cross St.
- PG&E will be relocating an existing gas main on San Miguel Canyon Rd, as well. This will not result in any closures, but the lane will be limited to 10’.
- Caltrans will close the following, between the hours of 7:30 p.m. and 6 a.m., June 6 – June 10:
- One Northbound lane, between Russell/Espinosa and Ralph Ln.
- One Southbound lane between Ralph Ln. and Russell/Espinosa
- One Northbound lane between San Miguel Canyon Rd and Tustin Rd.
- One Southbound lane between Tustin Rd and San Miguel Canyon Rd.
- The Northbound San Miguel Canyon off-ramp
- The Southbound San Miguel Canyon off ramp
These closures are to allow crews to safely install rebar and pour footing.
- California Water Services Company continues its work relocating a water main on Russell Rd. – this this will result in intermittent temporary lane closures on Harrison Rd, Russell-Espinosa, Gianini Rd, and Easy St from June 6 – June 10.
- Detour signs will be in place along Highway 101, Russell Rd., North Main St., and Harrison Rd. There will be flaggers to assist with traffic flow.
Updates and information about construction for the Prunedale Improvement Project can be found on the Prunedale Improvement Project blog http://pipinfo.blogspot.com/ and on the PIP Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prunedale-Improvement-Project/128188623918111.